Swiss Dancers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swiss Dance Sport council
CLICK.
The Swiss Open
The Swiss Open CLICK.
Freedom has come

[b]the English Amateur Dancesport Association Ltd.[/b]

2 posters

Go down

[b]the English Amateur Dancesport Association Ltd.[/b] Empty [b]the English Amateur Dancesport Association Ltd.[/b]

Post  swinganddance Mon 22 Feb - 11:46

Newsflash Very Happy

EADA Press Release:

Statement from the EADA President February 2010

The English Amateur Dancesport Association wishes it to be known that all Amateur competitions to be held in the United Kingdom in 2010 have their full support and approval. We would encourage ALL competitors worldwide to take part. This includes the Junior British, Open British and the International Championships.

It was disappointing that not all competitors were able to be with us for our Amateur Championship, the United Kingdom Open. We are delighted that Dance News Special Projects continues to run this on our behalf and sincerely hope that we can welcome you all to this prestigious international event in 2011.

Re: EADA Press release Feb2010
Monday, 08 February 2010 22:51

Thank you David, we hear you and will not let you down. But first lets pay attention to the new challenges in 2010.

Und hier bereits die guten Kommentare dazu: lol!

Send Message Reply Quote
quicktime2
Joined on 31 Aug 2007
Total posts: 193
Tuesday, 09 February 2010 02:10

David your going to get a big hug from me at blackpool.

A person in a responsible position that has spent a lifetime supporting dance, standing up for what is right! I applaud you for your courage. You are going to help the flood gates open.

The right move by the right person. Good for England. Good for dancesport. Bravo

Send Message Reply Quote
smd
Joined on 13 Feb 2009
Total posts: 22
Sunday, 21 February 2010 22:19

Apologies for 'bumping' this thread but I felt it was worthier of attention than the latest post in this section: I feel that this is a good example for other national bodies in the IDSF.

[u]Congratulations to EADA for taking the stand for dancers and dancing!

Swinganddance freut sich riesig.
Eine weitere gute Entwicklung für FREEDOM TO DANCE - und eine tolle Entwicklung für BLACKPOOL
Dance Motion

swinganddance

Anzahl der Beiträge : 277

Back to top Go down

[b]the English Amateur Dancesport Association Ltd.[/b] Empty EADA

Post  Bläckpoolfän Mon 22 Feb - 14:34

Hallo Swinganddance

"Freedom to dance" scheint schon Früchte zu tragen. [b]the English Amateur Dancesport Association Ltd.[/b] Icon_biggrin [b]the English Amateur Dancesport Association Ltd.[/b] Icon_biggrin

Aber ich denke es geht weiter so und schon bald sind wir am Ziel unserer Träume.

Gruss
Bläckpoolfän (Regula)

Bläckpoolfän

Anzahl der Beiträge : 266

Back to top Go down