Swiss Dancers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swiss Dance Sport council
CLICK.
The Swiss Open
The Swiss Open CLICK.
Freedom has come

IDSF REMOVE ALL PRESS RELEASES FROM THEIR WEBSITE.

2 posters

Go down

IDSF REMOVE ALL PRESS RELEASES FROM THEIR WEBSITE. Empty IDSF REMOVE ALL PRESS RELEASES FROM THEIR WEBSITE.

Post  GoSwissGo Sat 7 May - 18:34

Very interesting development is that IDSF have removed all Press releases from their website!

http://www.worlddancesport.org/Media/Press/Release
A Press Release is supposed to be an Open document containing information so why suddenly remove and hide all your Press Releases? Are IDSF in trouble following many of their allegations?

GoSwissGo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

Back to top Go down

IDSF REMOVE ALL PRESS RELEASES FROM THEIR WEBSITE. Empty Re: IDSF REMOVE ALL PRESS RELEASES FROM THEIR WEBSITE.

Post  john Wed 25 May - 0:16

Hello GoSwissGo,
i would like to take this opportunity to clarify the reasons why the IDSF Press Releases where not visible for some time: I had published a security update for the website on May 5th that included an improved and finer grained category management. Unfortunately the public access rights of the Press Release category was overseen. I take 100% responsibility for this technical mistake.

webmaster of worlddancesport.org

john

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Back to top Go down

IDSF REMOVE ALL PRESS RELEASES FROM THEIR WEBSITE. Empty Re: IDSF REMOVE ALL PRESS RELEASES FROM THEIR WEBSITE.

Post  GoSwissGo Wed 25 May - 5:36

Excuses, excuses, one false claim after another is what we get from IDSF.
Good to see you read this forum. Now start to take notice. If you are not learning from reading you are wasring your time.

GoSwissGo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down