Swiss Dancers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swiss Dance Sport council
CLICK.
The Swiss Open
The Swiss Open CLICK.
Freedom has come

Dancesport Federation Russia lose their Government and Olympic recognition

Go down

Dancesport Federation Russia lose their Government and Olympic recognition Empty Dancesport Federation Russia lose their Government and Olympic recognition

Post  ChaCha Wed 4 Jan - 16:20

Dancesport Federation Rissua lose their Government and Olympic recognition
www.danceleaks.com
Wonderful wonderful news for freedom lovers, One weeek ago the WDSF member in Russia was stripped of their licence by both the National Olympic Committee and the Ministry of Sport This is for a perod of 90 days whilst a full investigation is carried out into the "work" and "affairs" of the DSFR. ...

Everyone in Russia now knows they will never again return to the ways of the past and especially not to suspend dancers and declare competitions "Unregistered".
There is talk of criminal activity which is hardly surprising.

How long before the IOC and the WDSF move into the 21st Century? For too long they have lived outside the law. The world will no longer tolerate their activities.

Does this explain Carlos Freitag joining various Facebook groups?

Google translation - a bit hard to to grasp - but the message is there

Dances under false music the Federation of dancing sports of Russia can lose the state accreditation the Version for press Facebook Twitter VKontakte LiveJournal Anna Beketov "the Russian newspaper" - Capital release №5669 (293) 12/28/2011, 00:00 One of these days минспорттуризму recommended to suspend the state accreditation of Federation of dancing sports of Russia (ФТСР) by the form sports "dancing sports" for a period of 90 calendar days. However, Yury Nagornyh - the deputy minister of sports and the chairman of the commission which have brought this offer, has hastened to calm dancers. To the correspondent of agency "R-sports" Upland has declared that "stay of the state accreditation won't affect in any way the schedule of competitions of the Russian dancers at internal and international level, this decision won't be reflected in them in any way". Why such decision basically was accepted? Because ФТСР has broken at once some positions confirmed by the ministry of sports. For example, hasn't given total reports of the All-Russia competitions for 2011 and in time hasn't made the plan of measures for 2012. If ФТСР won't remember the duties as the all-Russian sports organization that can cease to be considered after an accreditation response. News unpleasant, but is far not the unexpected. People who sincerely worry about the present and the future of domestic dancing sports, repeatedly spoke from pages of federal editions about problems in ФТСР which doesn't solve, and on the contrary, its long-term head Pavel Dorokhov creates. In the end of September "the Russian newspaper" already wrote that Pavel Dorokhov's activity on a post of president ФТСР leads actually to disorder of this sport in the country. Many sportsmen because of unreasonable дисквалификаций are compelled to leave federation, and most perspective of them start to support other countries. So, the vice-president of the Moscow federation of dancing sports Victor Sekistov has informed on methods of "punishment" of sportsmen, "dared to participate in one of the most prestigious dancing tournaments in Blackpool in England" in May, 2010. Dorokhov has achieved discharge from participation in all competitions in Russia and abroad and exceptions of database ФТС and IDSF into which enters ФТСР, two pairs: Vasily Kirin - Ekaterina Prozorov and Andrey Ivanov - Anna Ivanov, and also Vladimir Litvinova and Aleksandry Akimovoj's sportsmen. These dancers have proved illegality of actions of Dorokhov in Hamovnichesky district court of Moscow. Only here they haven't returned to federation. Now Kirin and Prozorov Austria, and Ivanovs - for Macedonia successfully support. On one of sites the judge of the international category Lev Pjankov in the article also has told history of the first world champions, the first deserved masters of sports of Russia Marata Gimaeva and Alinas Basjuk. When outstanding sportsmen at will of president ФТСР haven't gone on the World championship, they didn't begin to struggle for the right to represent such federation on the world scene and now dance for the USA.

By the way, Pjankov too became a victim of the policy spent by president ФТСР, - this time on struggle against independent heads of regional federations. The Piankov, the former member of presidium FTSR and the ex-head of Federation of dancing sports of Moscow Region (FTS МО), declared in a press that "was" вытолкан "from ФТСР only that had own opinion", distinct from Dorokhov's opinion, and then "has been cancelled under counterfeit documents" and the regional organization which it operated. Similar cases, according to Pjankova, have occurred to federations of dancing sports of the Kaliningrad and Tula areas at which wheel "a power way have put the people". In August, 2011 the Arbitration court of Moscow has nullified the decision capital ИФНС N 13 about an exception of FTS МО from ЕГРЮЛ from 9/4/2009 of year.
According to Pjankov,

"in a number of regions now a burning conflict situation". For example, sportsmen and their representatives from the Kaliningrad region, lost any hope to receive due reaction from Dorokhov on illegal, in their opinion, liquidation of local Federation of dancing sports and on the arbitrariness created in again formed structure, address in the highest instances. The former vice-president of Federation of dancing sports of the Novgorod region Vasily Repich directs to the minister of sports references, specifying in "disorders" in the Novgorod federation, arising that its president Igor Vasilev "has transformed federation into personal business".

Such moods dissatisfied regional ФТС which have a weight of questions and claims to Pavel Dorokhov and its deputies, could lead to resignation of the present president at the otchetno-re-election conference planned for November, 9th, 2011. Many heads of the regional organizations, in particular, have refused to sign the letter in support of working president ФТСР which has appeared some months prior to conference carrying out. The matter is that signatures asked to put all "blindly" - on empty forms without the text. This information in interview to "the Soviet sports" was confirmed with vice-president ФТСР, the head of the St.-Petersburg Federation of dancing sports Konstantin Romanenko: "the Letter has been issued with gross spelling mistakes. Signatures gathered on single sheets! And after all under them it is possible to enclose any words and references!. I have asked to give the text. But we haven't received it till now. But me have instantly written down in opportunists".

On and another's Pavel Dorokhov has arranged division and in the judicial case. In October, 2010 of the judge of the Moscow area have sent in минспорттуризм the telegram of the following maintenance: "Dorokhov creates discrimination conditions for 34 sports judges of Moscow Region by means of their exception of information base of the all-Russian federation providing refereeing of the all-Russian and foreign competitions, in particular, all of 34 sports judges is groundless aren't admitted to refereeing in competitions XVI Open international tournament" Glory of Russia ".

On and another's Pavel Dorokhov has arranged division and in the judicial case. In October, 2010 of the judge of the Moscow area have sent in минспорттуризм the telegram of the following maintenance: "Dorokhov creates discrimination conditions for 34 sports judges of Moscow Region by means of their exception of information base of the all-Russian federation providing refereeing of the all-Russian and foreign competitions, in particular, all of 34 sports judges is groundless aren't admitted to refereeing in competitions XVI Open international tournament" Glory of Russia ". (And the decision of Hamovnichesky district court of Moscow from December, 9th, 2010 under the claim of the Lion and Svetlana Pjankovyh has confirmed illegitimacy of"self-court"of Dorokhov.)

But on it and other tournaments functionaries ФТСР close to Dorokhov - linear arbitrators Olga Moskaleva, Victor Varik, Andrey Bolotnikov, Victor Ivanov, whose actions, according to members of sports community worked, are far from observance of main principles of judicial ethics. Concrete examples of a judicial arbitrariness and Pavel Dorokhov's indifferent relation to complaints of trainers and sportsmen on prejudiced and contractual refereeing were resulted by V.G.Sergeev in the references to the minister of sports, tourism and the youth policy of the Russian Federation to Vitaly Mutko and the General public prosecutor of the Russian Federation.

As writes Sergeys, "from a tacit consent of" Dorokhov "judges continue to agree regularly, put pressure upon the colleagues, increases of the rating" enter arrangement to linear judges for the purpose of advancement of the pairs on tournaments. And "nonacceptance of strict measures on the given problem leads to corruption prosperity, does private business where on children earn money" of sports.

One more crime against young dancers - Pavel Dorokhov's nonprofessional approach to development of a dancing sport in Russia. So, according to the president of the Moscow federation of dancing sports Valery Gulaja and the head of Federation of dancing sports of Yakutia Sergey Salnisa, because of president ФТСР - because of its inactivity and lack of initiative - dances have disappeared from the program of Games of pupils of Russia and the international sports "Children of Asia". Instead of being engaged in detsko-youthful sports which is a basis for everything, "interest to sports of the higher achievements" Pavel Dorokhov expresses the in a manner peculiar to it.

One more crime against young dancers - Pavel Dorokhov's nonprofessional approach to development of a dancing sport in Russia. So, according to the president of the Moscow federation of dancing sports Valery Gulaja and the head of Federation of dancing sports of Yakutia Sergey Salnisa, because of president ФТСР - because of its inactivity and lack of initiative - dances have disappeared from the program of Games of pupils of Russia and the international sports "Children of Asia". Instead of being engaged in detsko-youthful sports which is a basis for everything, "interest to sports of the higher achievements" Pavel Dorokhov expresses the in a manner peculiar to it.

It seems that in this question, at last, have become interested and top-level. Yes, ФТСР hasn't passed certification in минспорттуризме. It is a minus. However simultaneously in the ministry have made decision to create working group of representatives of the interested organizations. These people should study the information on the charter and activity ФТСР, to familiarize with critical publications in a number of mass-media and complaints to a federation management. All these materials also have been directed the Public prosecutor with the request to inspect the developed adverse situation in ФТСР, headed by Dorokhov. We will watch situation development.

ChaCha

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

Back to top Go down

Dancesport Federation Russia lose their Government and Olympic recognition Empty Mr Freitag and WDSF should now do the decent thing.

Post  ChaCha Sat 14 Jan - 3:18

Mr Freitag and WDSF should now do the decent thing.

Step up to the plate and announce the withdrawal of that stupid Press Release 25th October, 2011 see / http://www.danceleaks.com/showthread.php?214-WDSF-and-Competitions-in-England . Encourage countries to support, and dancers to compete at, the most prestigious Championship in the world "Blackpool". Announce that they accept Anti Trust Laws around the World and will drop illegal acts. Say finally they will show sportsmanship and Fair Play observe Human Rights and honour the Olympic Charter. Announce they are abandoning their policy of classifying events as "Unregistered". They must give a legal undertaking that never again will the employ the policies outlined in the letter to their Spanish member and including these words "and do not let any member of this group come to Spain to give courses or to teach to anyone connected with the IDSF".

Finally they should offer compensation to every organiser whose events they damaged and every dancer that has received "that" letter and/or been suspended. Lets see finally WDSF work for the good of dancesport and its long term development.

Last edited by OpenEyes; 01-05-2012 at 06:40 AM.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
01-09-2012, 05:26 AM #4
Onyourtoes

To be read at www.dancesport.ru. (Google tranbslation)

Open Letter to Denis Kuznetsov dance community
09.01.12 (07:42) | read 191 | there is a discussion forum on this page | Print

Denis Kuznetsov (Photo: Sergei Belozerov)
Dear dancers, coaches, representatives of the regional federations!

I'm on my own behalf and on behalf of the dynasty of the Kuznetsov dance, I want to explain the real situation which has developed so far in FTSR and present a vision of what needs to be done in the near future to come unscathed out of the situation.

Apparently we had to go down to the bottom of the political order, so we wondered, did the right conclusions and were reborn in a new way!

I am proud of the success of dancers who show outstanding results in all age groups, indicating that their talent, dedication, boundless faith in himself and his ability to follow through pain, sweat and tears to the dream. I know what it means to be a dancer FTSR and what it cost me the title of multiple champion of Russia. I am forever respect you for what you do! I also express my respect for my fellow coaches, who work so professionally. You have to love that! You can be proud of! By and large, the dancers and coaches - is the monolith, which holds all the authority of our federation! We - a big dance family. Breathe the same air, overcoming common challenges, common problems and not looking not at that and move forward.

I especially difficult and painful to look at what's happening in FTSR in recent years, months, days. It hurts because I know some Herculean effort it took FTSR creation 20 years ago! I know that had to go through my father and his colleagues to obtain recognition of our federation, the recognition of our sport and joining the ranks of Olympic sports family. I admire them for this work! My parents and their fellow eyes burned, was enthusiastic, had a common dream, a belief in the right values, the desire to create for the benefit of the country, because all had one common idea - to become a dance sport, to achieve recognition of our dancers, clubs, organizers, federations of around the world.

How could it be that 20 years later, when we have passed such a complex way, have achieved such outstanding results, overcame the pressure from all sides, confronted with the fact that we are back in the 80s, no longer a sport, do not have the right to wear the title of Champions Russia, to become masters of the sport, be a part of the sports movement? How could this happen?

All responsibility for this situation I look for leadership and personal FTSR Pavel Pavlovich Dorokhov! Many of you know that my father Vladimir Kuznetsov, was one of those who 20 years ago, offered his candidacy for the presidency to grow as at that time, it was the right decision and all agreed. There were many years of good work has been democracy, freedom of expression. Wise man who knows foreign languages ​​freely, with great experience and political will, not having your club. All were convinced that only a person independent of dancers can be a stabilizing link between the various interests of the dance clans. After 20 years, I often ask myself the question: "How is my father, if he was alive, reacted to what is happening in FTSR's reaction?" I'm sure he would have done everything possible to prevent all that happening. Therefore, I feel my responsibility to put an end to the vicious policies now operating manual FTSR and totalitarian regime.

FTSR as a brand, represented by Dorokhov PP did not meet the expectations of the dancers, because FTSR and the word "dirt" unfortunately become synonymous in people. I also place the responsibility on those members of the presidium, with the acquiescence of all that it has acquired such a scale! If a person has the podium FTSR there is only one opinion, "Let him do what he wants, just do not touch me!", Then that person has no place in the management of the federation! Someone else's excuse that we are not wanted, and they made us, not relevant here! Endless prohibitions pressure at all, any rejection of another's opinion, the imposition of their views, the suppression of all those who are trying to say "Stop, stop!" Incredible amount of dirt around the results of tournaments, this talk is not even desirable. I want the dancers to know that not everyone agrees and we will not tolerate it anymore!

What to do. I am convinced that, unfortunately, has exhausted all FTSR credibility dancers, their parents, coaches, and now the ministry (withdrawal of accreditation). Guide FTSR and personally Dorokhov PP make every effort to stay in power as long as possible and everyone should understand that nobody will leave on their own and no one will step to you with a handshake. For this reason, the statute was amended FTSR, which introduced an item on the Honorary President for life with the right to vote! Guide FTSR will cling to power by all means, covering up their problems in ethics and management successes dancers and coaches! Influence is useless!

We all also need to understand that the manual work Minsportturizma sane people who know about the success of dancers and it therefore can not be interested in the intentional harming dance sport, which is able to bring in a real run a large number of medals in the overall basket of the country! And if FTSR denied accreditation, recognizing the extent of the possible consequences, then other options anymore.

If FTSR in the face of leadership can not change their style of work, then have to create a new federation, which can normalize the situation on the basis of proper sporting values ​​and to be accredited Minsportturizma.

Among the most important values ​​should be:
The fight against corruption;
The Democratic Presidency with different opinions and representation of the regions;
Leadership in the service of the dancers and trainers, rather than vice versa;
Involving the media in the dance sport;
Involvement of the presidency of a famous person outside the federation, which has the trust and respect, able to adjust work with Minsportturizma;
Limiting the period of stay in office - no more than two consecutive terms;
Support of regional federations, attracting funding to the regions;
Create a new spectacular dance projects;
DanceSport propaganda by mass media;
Return the possibility of membership clubs directly, so that prevented Dorokhov PP;
Work on the union instructors.
I appeal to the heads of the regional federations. No more fear expression and fear of losing something, fear of reprisals. Already lost! The procedure involves first the deprivation of accreditation suspension for 90 days, but after this period it will not return - this is fact number one. That funding, which went on to hold Governor's Cup and other major tournaments in the region FTSR no longer - this is fact number two. A championship and the championship of Russia under the logo FTSR will not, and therefore will not be assigning sports titles - a fact the third. Moreover, just sit back and wait for something, too, does not work, time passes, the championships will be to have promised, the dancers will suffer. I certainly understand that it is difficult to readjust to the people who 20 years to make decisions imposed from above, but it's time to start looking at the world with their eyes and finally take responsibility! I want you to try to correctly understand the situation in which we find ourselves and come together again to create a new federation, like 20 years ago. WE HAVE NO CHOICE!

I appeal to dancers. I'm sorry that you are the fault of management FTSR now hostages of the situation. I'm on my own behalf and on behalf of my colleagues who do not agree with the PP Dorokhov, I apologize for the fact that we were not able to stop in time management FTSR in destructive activities that have been painstakingly created. I ask you to continue to be active and to concentrate on their favorite business. Please be patient! You - the main value of DanceSport! So I myself, I promise to make every effort to impact could not have affected your sports activities and your position on performances abroad!

I am aware of the consequences of my statement, but bear no power, and wait no more time. I understand that my application will cause hatred of the Dorokhov PP and also understand that the coaches and regional leaders will be strong pressure to be poured over the dirt. It is necessary to wait a bit. Take a look at the situation positively. In the end, we have already endured years, tolerated and even a little bit!

Let us help God!

Sincerely,
Denis Kuznetsov

ChaCha

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

Back to top Go down