Swiss Dancers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swiss Dance Sport council
CLICK.
The Swiss Open
The Swiss Open CLICK.
Freedom has come

New Dancesport Australia goes freedom to dance

Go down

New Dancesport Australia goes freedom to dance Empty New Dancesport Australia goes freedom to dance

Post  ChaCha Tue 24 Jan - 3:39

To the members and friends of Dancesport Australia.

This year there are 20 nominations; this is the most nominations in the history of Dancesport Australia for National Council.

With so many nominations this indicates the members are not happy!!

It is time for a positive change. As an active member and dedicated professional of Dancesport with over 17 yrs international experience and 25 yrs of national experience, I feel I am transparently qualified to present myself as a suitable candidate for nomination to the board of Dancesport Australia.

Therefore, I urge you all to be very positive and have a clear indication of where you would like Dancesport Australia to lead you in the future.

The policies I stand for are very clear and work around a sound structure:

Freedom to Dance.
Dancesport Australia continues memberships with the leading international organizations
Dancesport Australia becomes a “FULL SERVICE PROVIDER”.
Dancesport Australia “OPENS FOR BUSINESS”.
Strengthen and expands the cash flow and balance sheets of Dancsport Australia
Dancesport Australia to provide full travel expenses for world representatives.
Dancesport Australia embarks on an aggressive marketing and advertising campaign to promote itself as Australia’s leading and prominent dance organization.

Dancesport Australia secures national & international airlines as preferred carrier.

How is this possible and feasible?

Freedom to dance is the right of every member of Dancesport Australia; it is a position that goes hand in hand from administration to participation. By Dancesport Australia retaining and developing relations with the international governing bodies, this allows our sport to develop and participate in major events throughout the world. I BELIEVE Dancesport Australia must retain the FREEDOM to develop the Australian dance industry free from outside interference.

As with all businesses, and Dancesport Australia is a registered business under the Corporations Act of Australia; you need a positive cash flow that provides a strong balance sheet. Therefore the only way forward to achieve this, is for Dancesport Australia to evolve from administrational and management to a FULL SERVICE PROVIDER!!

What does this mean? How will this be done? What is a FULL SERVICE PROVIDER?

A FULL SERVICE PROVIDER means all directors of Dancesport Australia must become commercially responsible for the development, marketing, and promotion of Dancesport events and business. We must not forget Dancesport Australia is a Business: It is YOUR BUSINESS! Therefore the directors of Dancesport Australia are required by law to avoid any conflict of interest if they are involved as a director of an associated corporation that provides a service to Dancesport Australia. This is pursuant to the Corporations Act 2001 Commonwealth of Australia: Chapter 2D Part 2D.1 Division 1 and Chapter 2D Part 2D.1 Division 2. http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/ca2001172/

As this is your business; the best way to generate growth and a positive cashflow is:

· To promote events: State based or National Events (Open or Closed events)

· An aggressive marketing campaign to support those events.

· Securing sponsorship rights to support the events and YOU the members.

· Capitalizing on the merchandising potential of our sport.

· Dancesport Australia to secure finance to underwrite proposed expansion and development

Now Dancesport Australia is .......“OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!”

To all members I urge you to support FREEDOM TO DANCE and those who stand for FREEDOM TO DANCE. This is your RIGHT!! This election will DECIDE the future of your SPORT; the future of your ORGANIZATION: and the future of your BUSINESS.

This we all agree!

THE TIME HAS COME: LET’S MAKE IT HAPPEN

BE PART of making Dancesport Australia: STRONG; FINANCIAL and TOTALLY INDEPENDENT!

YOUR VOTE YOUR FUTURE

ChaCha

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

Back to top Go down