Swiss Dancers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swiss Dance Sport council
CLICK.
The Swiss Open
The Swiss Open CLICK.
Freedom has come

FREEDOM TO DANCE - "SUSPENDED" "INACTIVE" JUDGES "UNREGISTERED EVENTS" THE FAMOUS CIRCLES OF THE IDSF

Go down

FREEDOM TO DANCE - "SUSPENDED" "INACTIVE" JUDGES "UNREGISTERED EVENTS" THE FAMOUS CIRCLES OF THE IDSF Empty FREEDOM TO DANCE - "SUSPENDED" "INACTIVE" JUDGES "UNREGISTERED EVENTS" THE FAMOUS CIRCLES OF THE IDSF

Post  moshe lévy Fri 3 Feb - 12:28

Fred Bijster

Freedom to dance

It is interesting to see that athletes are "suspended" for a period of time for dancing fabulous competitions all over the world. Receiving letters and all.
For other officials it seems suspension is a no go area for the IDSF.

Judges are only "qualified as "inactive" as I understand.

But in the mean time are "uninvited" to work.

On the website you can find a growing list of "inactive" judges with ...some good names on it.
How long wil it take IDSF to do the same as they did with "unregistered events":

Stop mentioning them all because the list was getting to big to handle??

I do also not understand those judges to accept being "stigmatized" by IDSF.

I would go to court for that very reason because it is untrue:

they are still active, only NOT in the famous circles of IDSF.

Moshe likes what Fred is saying - see previous posts on this website

Moshe
משה לוי

moshe lévy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

Back to top Go down

FREEDOM TO DANCE - "SUSPENDED" "INACTIVE" JUDGES "UNREGISTERED EVENTS" THE FAMOUS CIRCLES OF THE IDSF Empty Re: FREEDOM TO DANCE - "SUSPENDED" "INACTIVE" JUDGES "UNREGISTERED EVENTS" THE FAMOUS CIRCLES OF THE IDSF

Post  moshe lévy Fri 3 Feb - 13:38

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=221299117956456&set=at.125457457540623.33723.100002291097847.100000536783895&type=1&theater

WDSF suspend Japan Akihiro Hojo license because he support "Freedom To Dance" The Singapore Open Dance Championship on 6 November 2011. WDSF Not only suspend the dancers, now also the judges...who support "Freedom To Dance".

Moshe
משה לוי‎

moshe lévy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

Back to top Go down