Swiss Dancers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swiss Dance Sport council
CLICK.
The Swiss Open
The Swiss Open CLICK.
Freedom has come

Richard Gleave reported Hate Mail to the police for investigation.

Go down

Richard Gleave reported Hate Mail to the police for investigation.  Empty Richard Gleave reported Hate Mail to the police for investigation.

Post  Admin Sat 16 Oct - 1:22

Richard Gleave
Dear All,

I have sent the correspondence below to Mr. Carlos Freitag, with a copy to Donnie Burns, and I would like to share this with the members of Facebook:

Dear Carlos Freitag,
I have recently received an e-mail of an extremely distressing nature, which has been widely circulated throughout the dance world. 

It is what is commonly called "Hate Mail". I have reported this to the police, and they say that it is termed as "Malicious Communication". This is now in the hands of the police and their investigation team are taking care of it.
Richard Gleave As president of the IDSF, I am sure you would want to be advised of this situation, especially as the IDSF (as is the WDC) has been mentioned in the Malicious Communication. I inform you of this, particularly in view of your recent open letter, offering your on going desire to "reach agreements" in the dance world, which we all applaud, and are in agreement with.

I should like to state to you personally and clearly, that I am not anti-IDSF, nor am I 
working for any other organisation. I believe totally in the principle of Freedom to 
Dance, and I am against the banning of any dancer, whether it be a Junior, Youth, 
Amateur, Senior or Professional. This applies also to judges, scrutineers, and teachers. The power of a principle remains throughout time, and I believe that the principle of the Freedom to Dance, and the spirit of a dancer, is so strong that it will endure all.

Sincerely with hope for peace in the future,

Richard Gleave

Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 56

https://swissdancersforum.1forum.biz

Back to top Go down