Swiss Dancers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swiss Dance Sport council
CLICK.
The Swiss Open
The Swiss Open CLICK.
Freedom has come

FREEDOM TO DANCE MEETING HELD UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPIONSHIPS BOURNEMOUTH - INTERESTING + ENLIGHTENING

Go down

FREEDOM TO DANCE MEETING HELD UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPIONSHIPS BOURNEMOUTH - INTERESTING + ENLIGHTENING Empty FREEDOM TO DANCE MEETING HELD UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPIONSHIPS BOURNEMOUTH - INTERESTING + ENLIGHTENING

Post  swinganddance Sun 30 Jan - 14:58

Richard Gleave 30 January at 12:26

Dear All,

A Freedom to Dance meeting was held at the recent United Kingdom Championships in Bournemouth. It proved to be extremely interesting and enlightening.

After presenting the news that we now have approximately 10 countries involved in the Freedom to Dance movement, Michael Wentink of South Africa, former World and British Open Amateur Latin American Champion, spoke to us of the progress being made in South Africa, and that they will be organising a Freedom to Dance competition, which is great news!

John Kimmins of the National Dance Council of America (NDCA), gave us news of the latest developments with regard to NDCA and IDSF, which I have commented on previously on Facebook. This is a massive and positive development in the dance World, and I repeat again the last line of the National Anthem of America, “the land of the free, and the home of the brave”!

And lastly, a dancer from Italy, outlined for us the latest information regarding the political situation in Italy, and this was extremely well received and gives us all hope for the future. I am sure we will be receiving the latest developments very soon.

Congratulations to all who attended and spoke in the name of Freedom to Dance. Long may it continue to grow!

Richard

SWINGANDDANCE

swinganddance

Anzahl der Beiträge : 277

Back to top Go down