Swiss Dancers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swiss Dance Sport council
CLICK.
The Swiss Open
The Swiss Open CLICK.
Freedom has come

Does Carlos Freitag attempt defend the Italian Scandal ?

2 posters

Go down

Does  Carlos Freitag attempt defend the Italian Scandal ? Empty Does Carlos Freitag attempt defend the Italian Scandal ?

Post  Jesus Wed 25 May - 0:59

report converted to English

In the past weeks we had carried an article which concerned a public stance of President Carlos Freitag, see the article in which the President of the IDSF, the Federation of Dance Sport International, had taken in a certain way the defenses of former President FIDS Ferruccio Galvez, who note that he had resigned after the scandal broke DANZOPOLI.

Freitag, and then interpreting this process of sporting justice, as a deception against the Olympic Committee, said he wanted to talk to Pancalli, in attempt to alleviate the position of Galvez, and to understand how it works Pancalli our sport, making also insinuations about Alberto Prego and other masters accusers.

Master Pregnolato sent us any communications that occurred between himself Freitag and Prego. We then proceeded to spread the news and even on dancesportinfo.net dancesport.ru because it is international relations.

Excerpt of letter from Carlos Freitag (in our article), translated into Italian:

"This campaign against the FIDS, from what we know, has been promoted vigorously by the WDC based
WDC on the campaign slogan "Freedom To Dance". The campaign started about two years ago by Mr
Prego, who was a former officer in the FIDS and coordinator of their
academy. His position was terminated by the FIDS, and consequently Mr. Prego is
very critical of the FIDS and Mr. Galvez. We have received information that a group
that shares the views of Mr. Prego began a public relations campaign against
the FIDS and Galvez in Italy and have spent large sums of money to publish their opinions in
major Italian media and TV, as they have sent numerous letters to the CONI to complain about
the judging system of the FIDS FIDS and the fact that he would not tolerate that athletes would support FIDS
several important competitions in England. "

Letter of response to Freitag by Alberto Prego

"Dear Mr. Freitag

With reference to your letter dated March 18, 2011, sent to all members of the IDSF and published on the site
Official Website of the IDSF, I hereby wish to formally express some considerations.

In your letter, you accuse me of having even started a campaign against him with FIDS
slogan "Freedom to dance" allegedly supported by the WDC. First I have never initiated any
campaign against the federation of which are affiliated continuously since 1986 (when
was still called the fairy tale) and I have always respected the rules by supporting and promoting their activities before
as an athlete, then as a coach, judge, manager LITDS (13 July 2003-5 March 2005), responsible
sector and the national technical director dell'AIDAS (Italian Academy Dance Sport). Second
is absolutely false and meaningless, the claim that the alleged campaign to
have been somewhat supported by the WDC because they are not associated with the federation by
1 January 2007, as enshrined in the regulatory FIDS, which prevents the membership of
its members to other associations are not recognized by the IOC.

According to your assessment biased, my Federation and alleged attacks on the President
Galvez, would be started soon after my departure from the FIDS in 2007. In reality, the facts are well
different

On December 11, 2007 was set up on AIDAS (Italian Academy of Dance Sport) as tree
within the FIDS-purpose direct the training of judges and organization of technical and
Federal campus for athletes. I have been appointed coordinator for the following reasons "to
witness the great work done in recent years at the head of the Federal Technical Sector. "

In this structure, worked by my side Davide Cacciari, Olga Garchina, Fabio Selmi, Simona Fancello,
Tino Michielotto, Carolyn Smith and Evelina Gobbo. In December 2008, ended the four-year Olympic
there were national elections, and each property is automatically forfeited. So, in reality,
I was never dismissed, but having completed the four-year, ended my term
and that of all other members. Moreover, some observers may be moved towards my
function, as they have been brought to fruition in the manner and timing all the objectives.

Still, to dispel any doubt in respect of an alleged dismissal, as it had envisaged, there is
the letter dated March 18, 2010 No Prot 1183/2010 by which the Federation has assigned me the task
"Assistance and Development of Federal Education, especially in light of the specific training you have
gained with the attendance of CONI.

I read also, with surprise the statement that I would have spent large sums of money to
advertise that alleged "campaign of denigration in various media. That statement is absolutely
false and without foundation. The members also asked to indicate only a television broadcast in
which we talked about the events of the FIDS. Indeed, the only national magazine that took care of each other
was "L'Espresso", who number 5 in the February 3, 2011 published an article interviewing both
me that Mr. Galvez. Obviously, for this article, has not been paid any sum of money and
I challenge anyone to prove otherwise.

Again, with reference to the claim that I sent many letters to complain to CONI
of the evaluation of tenders FIDS, I intend to refute what I have not written strongly and accurately
sent no letter to CONI, but I simply handed over to the Federal Prosecutor overwhelming
evidence of illegal sports perpetuated during the 2010 Italian Championships in Rimini, where the results

were decided by arbitration before the race. I carried out this act, primarily, the respect that all of us
we should have the sacrifices of the athletes, that enrolling in a sports federation recognized by the
CONI, do not expect to be good for barter. I had to also comply with rules that
I agree it is a license-holder of the FIDS, because as Article. 6 of the Rules of Justice
FIDS every card has a duty to report violations to the Federal Prosecutor of the State,
regulations and the acts and conduct constituting a breach of discipline which has come to their
knowledge in their respective activities. A similar limitation is placed art. 70 of the Statute
FIDS ("bond of justice and arbitration clause") that provision, it states that affiliates and
FIDS card holders are required to bring the bodies of justice of sports, particularly in
matters relating to compliance and enforcement of regulations, organizational and statutory
order and national sports of his joints in order to ensure the proper conduct of
sports activities, and behaviors relevant to the disciplinary.

The conduct complained of is the same as prohibited by the Code of Conduct and Standards of Ethics "of the IDSF
and the Olympic Charter. I therefore consider that its role as a senior executive should approve my
compliance with the rules and instead write: "that Has Been Manipulated for information Purposes That Work
Against sport in Italy. "should seriously think about how it was you in this letter, to misrepresent the
made unfounded allegations against me moving.

Finally I would like to Mr. Freitag clarified that there is a huge difference between a federation,
specifically the FIDS, composed of rules that regulate, that I personally have always respected
without any controversy and the people who drive as leaders, in particular the former president
Mr. Ferruccio Galvez, to whom I shared the ideas for his early years in government, but honestly
I believe that his conduct of the federation in recent years has deteriorated sharply pursuing
addresses against the fundamental principles of sport and addresses that could perhaps be shared
if preferred by a private company but if you absolutely can not be shared presides over a federation
receives public money and as such represents all Italians.

In view of the foregoing, I urge you to reconsider what you have stated publicly
also make public the evidence showing the conduct of which you accuse me objectively
and not defamatory or issuing a letter of apology to me in the days immediately
receipt thereof, otherwise, I'll be forced to protect my image
appropriate fora.

Yours sincerely

Alberto Prego "

Letter_to_IDSF_Members_about_FIDS_-letter to members from President IDSF FREITAG

On April 28, 2011 Alberto Prego sent to all members (national presidents) IDSF this open letter:

"I decided to publicly disclose to all members of the IDSF a
I believe that history is more personal, after the report of President Carlos Freitag was
IDSF published on the official website under the title "Letter to the members of the IDSF FIDS.
Not having the opportunity to make visible to all my speech, I decided to send
Communication and attached my letter of clarification.
I believe that the correct information is essential in a Federation, which enjoys recognition
IOC to spread the values ​​of fairness and transparency while respecting the dignity of every
human. I would like to thank you for your attention and I take this opportunity to wish all
Have a nice day "

Jesus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

Back to top Go down

Does  Carlos Freitag attempt defend the Italian Scandal ? Empty IDSF maybe deeply involved

Post  Jesus Wed 25 May - 1:12

Reading between the lines it would appear to some IDSF maybe deeply involved in the in this scandal.

Jesus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

Back to top Go down

Does  Carlos Freitag attempt defend the Italian Scandal ? Empty Re: Does Carlos Freitag attempt defend the Italian Scandal ?

Post  GoSwissGo Wed 25 May - 5:41

No surprise to read the letter from Mr Pregnalato to correct the misinformation contained in IDSF Press Releases. It was better if they had remained "Removed".
There are those connected with IDSF who have turned the spreading of misinformation into an Art form or do we say Sport Form.

GoSwissGo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

Back to top Go down

Does  Carlos Freitag attempt defend the Italian Scandal ? Empty Re: Does Carlos Freitag attempt defend the Italian Scandal ?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down