Swiss Dancers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swiss Dance Sport council
CLICK.
The Swiss Open
The Swiss Open CLICK.
Freedom has come

Poland WDC AL Champion leaves WDSF system

Go down

Poland WDC AL Champion leaves WDSF system Empty Poland WDC AL Champion leaves WDSF system

Post  ChaCha Tue 1 Nov - 9:18

Polish Amateur Latin Champions join WDC AL
The Polish Amateur Latin Champions have issued a statement that they are joining the WDC AL. One can only give them total respect due to their courage and integrity, their respect for themselves and for Freedom.

The translation I have reads:

Marek Fiksa & Kinga Jurecka-Fiksa

In view of the current situation that exists in the world of ballroom dancing, we decided to publicly justify our decision to change the federation.

After almost twenty years to participate in all kinds of dance festivals and competitions around the world the time has come where we have been deprived of their freedom of choice. From the very beginning of the dance we had such opportunities and happiness, to compete with the best pairs on both the World and European Championships, I and other no less important tournaments in Assen, Blackpool and Bournemouth.

A few years ago we have been denied the opportunity to dance on one of our most beloved dance tournament - Dutch Open Assen (former Slagharen), with whom we share many memories. Then he starts in an equally forbidden by our English popular tournaments, such as Imperial, All England and London Ball.

This year's WDSF decision, concerning the prohibition on the UK Open Dance Championships and International Championships, we finally determined the transition to the WDC AL.

We do not agree to restrict the freedom in our choices, especially since none of our co-finance the federation does not dance. We love to compete in tournaments and we have the opportunity to present yourself wherever WE want.

Polish Society Tanecznemu would like to thank you for moments lived together on the dance floors all over Poland, and we wish all the dancers' freedom to dance. "

Marek and Kinga I wish you success and happiness in the future.

ChaCha

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

Back to top Go down