Swiss Dancers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swiss Dance Sport council
CLICK.
The Swiss Open
The Swiss Open CLICK.
Freedom has come

Augusto Schiavo Press release 10th May 2011

2 posters

Go down

Augusto Schiavo Press release 10th May 2011 Empty Augusto Schiavo Press release 10th May 2011

Post  GoSwissGo Wed 11 May - 10:54

I read the Press Release from Mr Schiavo with sadness, disappointmen and disillusionment

No doubt IDSF will make sure he gets more work now, they might even allow him to attend IDSFAdjudicators Congresses!!.

Italy is no different to many countries in the world who have dancers with talent and ability. However for Italy, please do not give the credit to FIDS. So long as FIDS are "locked in" to the IDSF system, many great dancers will never achieve their full potential.

In the closing paragraph Mr Schiavo claims that he is not good "politically" and then parades noble sentiments in the IDSF manner we have come to expect. Just do not study the reality too closely. At least he manouvered himself into power!!

How can Mr Schiavo talk about looking at the "positives" and " living peacefully" when we have (only 5 examples)

1. DanceSport Australia actively engaged in attempting to destroy the New Zealand Dance and Dance Sport Council. http://www.dance-matters.com/blog/2011/05/what-game-are-dancesport-australia-playing-why-interfere-in-new-zealand/

2. The IDSF Presidium motion for their June AGM trying to impose trade sanctions, a trade embargo against the British Dance Council. Attempting to make them a pariah. http://www.worlddancesport.org/doc/idsf/12%20Presidium's%20Motion%20Re%20BDC.pdf

3. Mr Freitag is writing letters such as that sent to the Spanish IDSF member. http://www.dance-matters.com/blog/2011/05/just-how-low-can-idsf-go-do-laws-mean-nothing-to-them/

4. IDSF are still forbidding their members to dance in many competitions around the world. Is "Freedom to Dance" no longer important to Mr Schiavo?

5. IDSF refuse to meet with the World Dance Council simply to talk if peace can be created.

No surpise that IDSF removed all their nasty Press Releases and "Personal Letters" where they attacked Mr Schiavo (and linked him very much to the WDC when he was not even a member of the Italian Dance Council the WDC member from Italy) from their website.
***********************************************************************************************************

The Press Release

for immediate release

Just a clarification

Schiavo Augusto

-I have been very strong in all my statement about the Federation that is representing the I.D.S.F. in ITALY which is F.I.D.S. the reason why I was so strongly against will be more and more clear soon, but already in the media in Italy there is a lot of information about the problem that the dancers suffering for long time.
Now after the appointment of a “Commissary” Mr.Luca Pancalli and the restructure of the all federation, I have been ask to be part of this federation and try to help the dancing in Italy.So I am always been open to work if the project is clear and clean therefore I decide to accept the position, I hope dancers in Italy will get some more trust in the Federation and specially that parents will get their faith back, this will be my main concern, plus of Corse the development of the dancing in my country.Soon after I accept the position I was inform about the people that was part of this commission, one of the component was Mr. Mirko Gozzoli.The first job that the “ Commissary” ask me to do was to select the two couple that will represent Italy at the Professional Division World Championship.So I contact all the people in my commission, but first I HAD to ask Mr.Mirko Gozzoli as a member of the commission if it was his intention to dance this championship because IF SO it will be consider for the selection.WELL WELL, I have been accuse of pushing Mirko Gozzoli do dance for I.D.S.F. people asking around to find out why I push people to the I.D.S.F. so I wait for sometime but now I had enough of all the GOSSIP, i beleive that we have to cut the gossip and be more direct and clear so I decide to write a letter to let every one know what happen so that we can stop the useless gossip and focus in what is good for dancing.

?I don’t have any possibility to push Mirko Gozzoli in any direction, I respect the man for what he has done, but we never had more than 5 minute talk to each other so I am not in a position to give him advise, and for sure he will not listen to me.

?I never push people in any direction, as I believe that people are Free to do what they want in their life, no one ever push me in any direction and if they do I WILL PUSH THEM BACK.

?The most important part of my dancing life is my BELIEVE, and my INTEGRITY, I am not supporting any one, and I repeat ANY ONE that does not fit to my BELIEVE. The reason is very simply my life is my and I do what I think is best for me, as long I am not hurting anyone. I can always make mistake but be sure that they are done in a genuine way, and if I do so I am never ashamed to admit it.

?If I accept the position in F.I.D.S. is because I believe that in my country there is a lot of potential great dancers but they have been miss lead in the wrong direction for the past few years, so I try to see if I can spend a little part on my day to continue and Follow my Dreams, that dancing is the most important content of our dancing World, and leave the rest aside.

?If you think that I am doing something wrong and this is going to damage the World of dancing, it’s easy to give me a call, like Mr. Marcus Hilton and Mr. Rudy Trauz, and Mr. Sammy Stopford did, they call me and ask me to explain why I did that it was simple, I answer them.

?I have greatest respect for all the past champions and the dancers that spend their life on the dance floor in try to improve the quality of what they do. So my heart is for the dancers and for the people that really believe that the best quality dancer should be rewarded.

?I will never be any good politically so this is not a political move but just a step to see if there is a possibility to allow the people to live peacefully in this great dance World. In the past few years I heard so many negative comments about the dance World, that it will be nice if everyone start seeing the positive and talk about the positive that will bring some faith to our World.

Schiavo Augusto
Via Dell'industria 13/bSommacampagna Verona
schiavoaugusto@me.com
+39 045 8978909+39 335 6666634
www.scuolediballoitalia.com

Issue 2011/02 : FIDS - A personal letter from IDSF President Mr. Carlos Freitag

As you may now all be aware, IDSF Presidium Member Mr. Ferruccio Galvagno recently voluntarily resigned as President of FIDS, ourItalian member body.
The problems for Mr. Galvagno started some months ago, when an organization opposed to FIDS and led by a Mr. Augusto Schiavo, commenced raising issues in the Italian media. In addition, letters were sent to the Italian Olympic Committee (CONI) claiming that FIDS was working against the interests of DanceSport.

FIDS - a personal letter from the IDSF President Mr. Carlos Freitag

GoSwissGo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

Back to top Go down

Augusto Schiavo Press release 10th May 2011 Empty Augusto Schiavo Press release 10th May 2011

Post  Jesus Wed 11 May - 16:01

My first post here.
Just looked at the pdfs from IDSF found in the above post from GoSwissGo

Does Schiavo Augusto really think he can clean up Italy with the IDSF pushing behind the scene so hard.
He got kicked once in the USA from them.
Does this man never learn the way they work.
Does Augusto believe he can change the FIDS and clean up against IDSF and all forms wrong doings. Dream Dream Dream

So it seems Augusto got phone call warnings from Mr. Marcus Hilton and Mr. Rudy Trauz, and Mr. Sammy Stopford.
These names are from great dancers that know the business and have watched IDSF and what they do to the dance scene.

IDSF presidium hasn't changed that much which means the cheating lying power struggle for total domination could be still played as the main card.
History says it will.

Can IDSF be trusted.
In the past total underhanded unstable thinking from some people that like to think they are experts on dancing.
No normal person would want to trust the un sportsman like approach that has been used around the dance World.

Well time will tell but it does not look like IDSF are making good progress.
In fact a total mess of the dance World.
Any organisation with out integrity is doomed long term.

Jesus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

Back to top Go down

Augusto Schiavo Press release 10th May 2011 Empty Re: Augusto Schiavo Press release 10th May 2011

Post  GoSwissGo Wed 11 May - 16:48

I agree with many of your words BUT

I do not think he got a "warning" from Marcus, Rudi, Sammy rather "what kind of game are you playing? Can you not see the evidence arouind you? Mirko has had his fill of FIDS/IDSF, He has seen the evil that comes from them".

Just goes to show though offer people a little bit of power and their principles go out the window. That is so typical of all connected with the big bad wolf.

They constantly huff, puff and try to blow theiWDC house down, but are fast running out of breath and becoming more desperate. Smile

Last edited by GoSwissGo on Wed 11 May - 17:44; edited 1 time in total

GoSwissGo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesus Wed 11 May - 17:01

I think you might be right the IDSF have played an evil game to so many, more fool Augusto to dance with the devil.

Jesus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

Back to top Go down

Augusto Schiavo Press release 10th May 2011 Empty Re: Augusto Schiavo Press release 10th May 2011

Post  GoSwissGo Wed 11 May - 17:28

Italy are forunate because ANMB, IDC and FIDA have come together to unify and show how good competitive dance can be. You just have to care more about competitive dance than yourself. Even more importan these 3 named bodfies respect Freedom to dance.

They are like a lighthouse warning about the IDSF rocks which will cause harm. It seems Mr Schiavo wants to be a rock rather than a beam of light and hope.

GoSwissGo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down