Swiss Dancers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swiss Dance Sport council
CLICK.
The Swiss Open
The Swiss Open CLICK.
Freedom has come

I WANT TO BE BANNED BY WDSF

2 posters

Go down

I WANT TO BE BANNED BY WDSF Empty I WANT TO BE BANNED BY WDSF

Post  ChaCha Thu 9 Feb - 12:21

Fred Bijster 9:00pm Feb 8
Recently a couple received a letter of suspension for 6 month because they participated in the competitions in Paris. Written by Shawn Tay (IDSF). One of many.

It was most interesting to read their answer: they brought to the attention of Shawn Tay the fact that they didn't receive the same letter after Assen, where they also danced. A severe omission of course! Others received it!

This is the first time I see what might become a trend: couples asking to be suspended and reporting themselves for dancing in the "unregistered events"!
I personally think all couples should report to IDSF (Shawn Tay). It is nearly impossible for him to track down every single couple so it would be fair to give a helping hand. And it works positive on both sides:
* IDSF will not miss out on certain couples (as sometimes happens with the judging, unless of course you have a piece of paper in your hand with the right number on it).
* The couples concerned don't have to go to IDSF-comps for some time.
So please help IDSF (Shawn Tay) to get the administration in order and make the superior administrative system equal for everybody again!
Report yourself!

ChaCha

Anzahl der Beiträge : 140

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO BE BANNED BY WDSF Empty I WANT MY BAN WDSF

Post  ChaCha Thu 9 Feb - 12:22

Jody Frease Meijer Just sent the following via the WDSF website: Dear Mr Tay--it has come to my attention that WDSF has suspended a number of couples who participated in the WDC-AL World Championships in Paris in December of last year. I would like to draw to your attention the fact that my husband, Andreas Meijer, and I also participated in this event, and, in fact, placed 2nd in the Over 35 World Championship. For some reason, however, we have not been suspended for this violation of WDSF rules. We're not sure if this forbearance on the part of WDSF is an administrative error, or if there is another reason behind it, but we feel it is only fair that we receive the same punishment meted out to other couples who danced in the same events we did. We would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. Sincerely, Jody Frease Meijer

ChaCha

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO BE BANNED BY WDSF Empty Great I have my ban

Post  ChaCha Thu 9 Feb - 12:24

Carolyn Smith Bis I was ready to write to him... but. da da da daaa. the letter arrived today. But still abit of discrimination, the couples get 6 months disqualification and I get 9 months. OMG i could have baby in that time!!! This was for the same competition. Now I will see wha tmy lawyes has to say about

ChaCha

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO BE BANNED BY WDSF Empty WDSF Shawn Tay I WANT MY BAN

Post  ChaCha Thu 9 Feb - 12:26

Anneke Poort We wrote to Shawn and we are still waiting for a response... 2 weeks ago from today.

ChaCha

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO BE BANNED BY WDSF Empty WDSF please ban all girls at least for 9 months - so they can have their baby!!!!!!

Post  moshe lévy Fri 10 Feb - 12:07

Moshe was reading this post.....

Great I have my ban
ChaCha Yesterday at 9:24 am

Carolyn Smith Bis I was ready to write to him... but. da da da daaa. the letter arrived today. But still abit of discrimination, the couples get 6 months disqualification and I get 9 months. OMG I could have baby in that time!!!

"Moshe wonders whether God will answer the prayer? Is it going to be a WDC baby? We have to find a name to be prepared :-)"
"Toda La'el" תודה לא - Thank you God!
This was for the same competition. Now I will see what my lawyers has to say about .

משה לוי‎
Moshe

moshe lévy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO BE BANNED BY WDSF Empty Re: I WANT TO BE BANNED BY WDSF

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down